game-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
game-zone

MaDe By GaMeRs FoR GaMeRs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
fun stuff!!!
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of game-zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of game-zone on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» your fauvorite game
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:07 am by jokerxxx

» your fauvorite song and singer
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:07 pm by Devi3nt

» Game Zone?
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:09 pm by jokerxxx

» new refferals bar
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:44 pm by Devi3nt

» here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:05 am by jokerxxx

» new skin and other stuff
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:18 pm by jokerxxx

» post funny videos
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 pm by Devi3nt

» rate the songs
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 pm by Devi3nt

» New keys (pics)
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:58 am by Devi3nt

Top posters
Devi3nt (289)
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Vote_lcaphere i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Voting_barhere i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jokerxxx (259)
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Vote_lcaphere i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Voting_barhere i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
zero_cool (155)
dilor69 (90)
SpOoKy (40)
TooN (15)
Angelic (9)
Zanto (5)
Legacy (4)
PhatDrop (4)
Community
free forum
knights of war

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue52/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/200)

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 pm

haha WooT!!! bagged a snake... But i was growing fond of my rabbit foot Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gamerzgalore
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:51 pm

so anyone else up for hunting? this time animals are feeling sick you can get them easely : P
Back to top Go down
https://game-zone.darkbb.com
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue52/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/200)

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:02 am

Giant Bee please.... LoL im feeling brave and daring... Plus im a lil sad the activity has gone down... Sleep

Plus where did my siggy go? just wondering...
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:11 am

dev was going to get some honey and he went to a bee place and all the bees were out for lunch exept one :-P the guard bee lol and the bee went to bite dev but when she bites him ...everyone knows that bees can't live without their pointy thingy or what ever it is called and then she died and dev captured her and earned the points loool but what a pain it was lol
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:03 pm

lol! I can still feel it :'(

hehe now i think id like the giant bug please and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 am

dev went to kill a giant bug ...very rare bug only found in the jungles and he had a biiiig gun with him ....he searched and searched aaaaand searched and sudenly a fox came out ....then they started fighting for life or death here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 712469 it was a hard combat but sudenly there was a gun shot ....BANG bom and at the end dev survived the fight ....good think, i would be tired of finding another good moderator if dev died. so DEV EARNED 10 GOOD POINTS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:24 pm

lol whoop whoop!!!! cheers 10 points in the bag! yay! Smile

ok... maybe now ill go for.... giant Bee.

dum, dum dum...... (scary sound effects)
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:52 am

ok so check for the new beasts i have put some new and make an order again or just contineu with the bee ifyou want
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:48 am

Well then i guess ill have a wolf... here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 712469

And how can you tell what your level is?
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:17 pm

the lvl is the points that it gives ...example: if the dragon gives 30 points it is lvl 30 but i said you have to be at least 4 lvl more to beat it so it means you have to be lvl 34 and you now are 19

dev wen't out in the forest in the cold and he had a rifle with him but it had only one charge = 20 bullets,
time pased and the night came... Sleep sudenly.... Suspect dev heard a wolv and than another and another he climbed up a tree because he knew wolves can't climb up...well at least that's what i know about them but if theres some flying wolv kind tell me lol...so anyway...he stayed all the night up in that tree and in the morning he wen't down and escaped but one of the wolves followed him and sudenly jumped at dev, the rifle was in dev's back but he couldn't reach it ...oh no what to do ....oh no damn, then he brings out a knif and cuts the wolv but the wolf escaped ... Mad anyway dev wen't in town and told everybody about the story and they awarded him with 3 points ....not bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Hehe o yeh, i must of sounded pretty bad ass lol Smile I havent seen much of zero, wheres he got to? lol this site is now pretty much me and you... I love you lol...

anyway... Im ganna try go back and kill the son of a bitch wolf here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 712469 here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 712469
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:16 am

well zero_cool has school like me but he has that class too that other i told you before...soon another member of armorgames will join it's my friend.

ok so dev went to the forest again and found a cave and gues what DUM DUM DUM DUUUUUM...he found the wolf that he almost killed before...the wolf had only 3 legs since dev cut his left back leg so he couldn't escape and dev pointed the gun right in front of the creatures head ....and he said: DIE YOU FUC**** BEAST DIIIE and bang ...blod was all over the place....something went wrong, there was a wolf with no head loool here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 660137
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:39 pm

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 660137

Whoop! lol, Damn wolves! I think i might keep its head as a souvenir!

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 141321 I think after my experience with the wolf im gana try get some more exp... Id like the Fox Please!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:32 am

dev went to the forest and liek allways ... a gun is a good weapon so he went to find a fox and what a luck he found one...so he shot at it and the fox fell in ground, dev went to get the fox but sudenly the fox started runing like hell, dev couldn't follow it, it was sooo fast. and the damn thing escaped but next time hunt for a stalion one of those good horses so next time you can run after the fukin fox Idea
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:27 pm

Yea thats a good idea Smile

A Great Stallion Please!
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:28 am

hey by the way do you want me to contineu the stories ...you can modify your rank now but if you want to play it's ok i can make stories Smile
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:47 pm

LoL are you kidding me? I love these stories! Your the man!

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 401479

Last edited by Devi3nt on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:41 pm

ok than dev went to the forest to find a good stalion and he found a bunch of them eating gras ... like animals do Shocked and he started waving a rope around aaand around aaand around and it got so big that when he throwed it he got all the bunch of horses..... What a Face kinda strange Suspect aaanyway he went to town to sell those things and oh boy for one of those creatures people pay much so he got 10 points selling stalions but he didn't sell only one...it was the best of them he keeps the stalion and returnes home with it in an amasing speed --------------------- here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 249365 sssss here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 3638 soooo fast his clothes were riped of by the wind Shocked ....this was dumb but as long as he got 10 points...WHO cares Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:14 pm

lol Holy crap!

I need some freaking clothes! Is it possibly to go hunting for clothes? lol Smile

How about the greatist DRAGON!!!

even if i am naked. maybe the dragons a perv? lol!
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:05 am

so dev went to the forest and started following a strange road Suspect and he was walking and walking.....aaand walking and sudenly he saw a castle a biiiig castle, he went in he found some dead people with cool armatures and he took one from a dead guy Shocked and then he started going around the castle to look for treasures. oh boy he looked just like a knight..."the black knight" lol Cool and the ground started shaking bounce and dev was like... cyclops wtf and a dragon came out he was a fire throwing dragon his breath was made of fire tongue and they started fightingbut luckly dev was lvl 52 and the dragon was low lvl so dev knew what e was doing scratch . they were fighting and fighting and fighting and and ...the dragon forgot to protect him self and left an open place aaand dev hits him in the belly (since the dragon forgot to protect that place) and the shiny sword of de went right inside the dragon here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 660137 boooold all over the place and dev earned 40 points Very Happy ....and he took the dragon skin and made a shirt out of it (dragon skin=no damage) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
game-zone :: go for hunting :P-
Jump to: