game-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
game-zone

MaDe By GaMeRs FoR GaMeRs

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
fun stuff!!!
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of game-zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of game-zone on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» your fauvorite game
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:07 am by jokerxxx

» your fauvorite song and singer
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:07 pm by Devi3nt

» Game Zone?
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:09 pm by jokerxxx

» new refferals bar
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:44 pm by Devi3nt

» here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:05 am by jokerxxx

» new skin and other stuff
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:18 pm by jokerxxx

» post funny videos
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 pm by Devi3nt

» rate the songs
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 pm by Devi3nt

» New keys (pics)
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:58 am by Devi3nt

Top posters
Devi3nt (289)
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Vote_lcaphere i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Voting_barhere i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Vote_rcap 
jokerxxx (259)
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Vote_lcaphere i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Voting_barhere i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Vote_rcap 
zero_cool (155)
dilor69 (90)
SpOoKy (40)
TooN (15)
Angelic (9)
Zanto (5)
Legacy (4)
PhatDrop (4)
Community
free forum
knights of war

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue100/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue200/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty
PostSubject: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:56 am

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_142_60.60_c
worth 2 points

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_144_60.60_c
worth 3 points

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_143_60.60_c
worth 4 points

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_141_60.60_c

worth 5 points but be carefull

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_156_60.60_c
giant bug worth 7 points if killed

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_153_60.60_c
giant bee ...don't touch her honey! lol worth 8 points

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_138_60.60_c
fox ...carefull it's tricky! worth 10 points

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_140_60.60_c
carefull wolves sometimes are not alone... worth 20 points one you have to be lucky to get more than one...they are very hungry

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_139_60.60_c
this is a normal bear that can attack you or not but if hungry....you need more than luck to get away 25 points

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_136_60.60_c
this is a stalion a very good and rare horse with this you have chance to escape beasts if there are many 5 points and speed+

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Armatar_48_60.60_c
this is just a DRAGON...you have to be at least 4 levels more to beat him so don't rush and it is 30 points

i will put more and another thing post once in a day next day you may post again

Last edited by jokerxxx on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://game-zone.darkbb.com
SpOoKy
SpOoKy

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue0/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue2/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (2/200)

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty
PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:10 am

Since i am new i will try to kill the rat.
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue100/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue200/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:33 am

spooky went in the woods to search for a rat, when he found a rat the little guy was so scared affraid that he died Twisted Evil and so spooky got 2 points cheers

now spooky please if you want to go hunting again you have to wait until tomorrow Sleep
Back to top Go down
SpOoKy
SpOoKy

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue0/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue2/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (2/200)

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:48 am

Thnx Joker.That was a very funny story.
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue5/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue52/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (52/200)

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:58 am

LoL. sounds fun Smile

hmm. i would like the rat too plz Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gamerzgalore
zero_cool
Admin
zero_cool

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:33 am

nive idea i want the rat
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:15 am

hahaha zero_cool dude maybe you didn't see the rank i put you "ADMIN" you have those things full but if you want to play just for fun it's ok Very Happy so let's go on with the story Razz......

dev was in his way to find a rat bounce ...in the woods he didn't find anything confused so he decided to go to the junk yard but he didn't find rats...the rats found him Twisted Evil and he started playing drums but it was a horrible sound coming out of the drums and the rats couldn't make it ....so he accidentaly killed 3 rats and earned 6 points, must have ben his lucky day elephant
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:40 am

dev you now have more chances against other animals but still be carefull
Back to top Go down
dilor69
dilor69

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue6/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (6/200)

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:51 am

id like the rat
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:47 am

dilor went in the dark tunels to find for a rat but insted the rats found him and started chaseing dilor, the king of rats bite him and he fell down ...the next moment he woke up and riped of as he was he went home with no points.... Sad ....better luck next time.
dilor wait untill next day to post or i will run out of silly stories geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue5/100here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue52/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (52/200)

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Haha! how you come up with this joker, i have no idea. Its genius lol!

And my awsome drum skills do come in handy eh? scratch

Steady wins the race, Ill have another rat please Smile
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:06 pm

ok i will put the results tomorrow because that's rule number one in hunting forum Razz
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:24 pm

O... LoL sorry, forgot.. hehe
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:59 am

ok dev you now are lvl 6 and should chose something more dangerous for your size but still be carefull .....on with the story

hungry as he was he went again in the woods and found a tiny rat...he throw a drum stick at the poooor guy and he fell like a stick cut in half grose lol so dev got 2 points ....and a dead rat skin wich is usles What a Face
Back to top Go down
dilor69
dilor69

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:
here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Left_bar_bleue6/200here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Empty_bar_bleue  (6/200)

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:39 am

id like the rat again
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:43 pm

dilor went in the woods and put some traps all over the place...15 minutes later he got 2 rats and him self with those traps lol.so you win 4 points acidentaly lol
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:57 pm

LoL Smile

I would like the squirrel please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dilor69
dilor69

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:06 am

id like the rat again pls
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:57 am

dev was walking in a road full of trees and sudenly a squirrel came out...but he was soooo fast climbing those trees...but it wasn't a problem now for dev he was lvl 8 so he throws a big shoe at the little guy lol elephant ...and bom the squirel fell like a pice of shi t in the ground lol! and dev won 3 more points (pooor squirrel)

dilor went for the rat again but the rat didn't expect to find a strong guy like dilor flower .... Rolling Eyes ...chaceing the rat dilor accidentaly fell and squashed the rat and won 2 points Laughing
Back to top Go down
dilor69
dilor69

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:19 am

thanks man genius
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:02 pm

ahahahahahahhahahahaha! Nice nice, thats what happens when squirrel's mess with my big feet! lol...

Id say, utter genius!

I feeling brave, BunnY!
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:03 am

dev once was going for hunting for rabits, sudenly a bunny pops out from nowhere Shocked dev started shooting him and shoting him and shtiting ..mmmm...sorry i ment shooting him and then he ran out of amo and he started chacing the guy but damn the bunny was so fast bounce the bunny found a cave and went in but dev knew that kaves may have bears or othe things so didn't went in when he returned to take the gun he found a bunny foot and everybody knows bunny foots are lucky things so maybe next time you will have luck with something big Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dilor69
dilor69

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:10 am

id like the squirrel
Back to top Go down
Devi3nt
Admin
Devi3nt

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:58 pm

hehe with my mighty foot id like a snake please!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jokerxxx
Admin
jokerxxx

Character sheet
refferals:
hunting points:

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm

dev was with his friends having a walk sudenly a snake came out cyclops ....the snake bites dev but he accidentaly bites the bunny foot in his pocet and dev grabed him fast and started waving him around and then he started smashing him in the ground ....i would post a photo of the snake but it wouldn't be nice ...grose ...and now dev has won 5 points but he lost the bunny foot Rolling Eyes

dilor now is lvl 6 and he wants to chache a squirrel ...but sometimes little creatures are faster than biger one and dilor is not the guy that can run belive me i would post a photo but better not....so he grabed a big gun that he could barely hold in 2 hands lol and shoot the squirrel foot but the squirrels foot doesn't mean luck or anything and the suirrel escaped .....dilor if you could fly you would chache that squirrel for sure lol better luck next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely   here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here i will put some creatures and you will chose the one to fight but be carefull chose wisely
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
game-zone :: go for hunting :P-
Jump to: